Professionalism & Communication
- We will turn up if we make an appointment at your place
- We will return your calls and emails
- We will stay in touch leading up to the commencement of work
- When we start a job, we intend to stay until it is complete.
Quality of workmanship
- Multiple wins in Small Business Awards
- We choose quality suppliers that back their products with warranties
- Multiple Winners of NSW Metal Roofing Awards – “Excellence in Roofing”
- Including winners 2015, 2016, 2017, runners up 2018, Winners 2019
- 30 plus years of experience
- Up to speed on Australian Standards & Building Codes
- Worked with HIA, Metal Roofing Assoc, Fascia & Gutter Assoc
Initiative and Problem solving
- We hold accounts with a wide range of suppliers to enable access to the most suitable product for the client (not the one that suits us the best)
- Knowledge of the products through time spent in the manufacturing side of one of Australia’s largest manufacturers.
- Passion to achieve the best result for each client
Having undertaken a roofing apprenticeship straight out of school, proprietor Shaun Clancy has the rare honour of spending his entire 36 working years in the same industry. Ten years with his initial employer provided an invaluable period learning the fundamentals of the roofing industry and the importance of customer service.
In 1993 the move was made to set up his own Colorbond roofing business which specialised in new home project builders and owner builders.
The business model changed in 2014 to cater for smaller builders requiring personalised service, and homeowners wanting their homes reroofed from tiles to Colorbond.
Passion for the Roofing Industry coupled with his background and Technical expertise has seen Shaun asked to represent and work with organisations such as; Metal Roofing & Cladding Assoc on the Executive Committee, Standards Australia providing technical input on the development of two separate Australian Standards, Fascia & Gutter Assoc as Technical Advisor, Master Plumbers, and the Housing Industry Assoc.
The focus for Shaun has always been on providing a service to clients that addresses the bad experiences that plague the building industry such as; contractors that don’t turn up for appointments, don’t turn up to start work as promised, start work but don’t come back for days at a time, carry out sloppy substandard work then don’t bother cleaning up after themselves. Judging by the reviews and feedback from clients Metal Masters Home Improvements has been successful in these endeavours.